Monday, July 20, 2009

Time Away

Unfortunately that last few days have had me pushed to the max as far as life has been concerned.
This past Wednesday Night/Thursday Morning my mom attempted suicide.  This has made things very active as far as my life goes, as I'm still trying to get things organized and settled in my own home.  With the major change/challenge that her attempted suicide has presented it has really given me the vision that I'm going to have to go at this single father thing more on my own than I had at first realized.  It's not that I wasn't attempting it before, with my mom in the picture she was able to assist when needed as far as watching my little guy when I had to go to work and when I had to do certain things.  Now that landscape has drastically changed and I'm going to have to start looking into other places where I can make the proper connections so that there is a network of people that I trust and that can take care of my son when I do have to work.
I've had a few offers from people that I feel would be able to and that would be able to handle and discipline him in the proper way when I'm not around.  Not to say that he's a bad kid, like any kid though he does need the proper rules set and in place so that he isn't getting into the habit of doing things that he shouldn't be doing.

There has been a lot that has happened over the last few days and a lot of interesting occurrences that I could spend a long time going on about.  Based on the nature of the last few days I'd like to just hold off and try getting back into the process of doing my blogging in the morning after I get up and then taking the day from there.  A lot of what has happened recently will have to be put in the 'future post' column of what I want to get into with this blog, for now I think just keeping it short and updated is the important thing.

Peace,

ClX

No comments:

Post a Comment